New Patient Experience
Our patients seek care from Hillcrest Dental Arts because they know that they will receive honest, personalized, state-of-the-art, exquisite dentistry. Our patients appreciate Dr. Marsh’s attention to detail and commitment to providing dentistry that her patients want and that is done right. Dr. Marsh’s patients benefit from the opportunity she gives them to be actively involved in understanding their current oral health status and planning for attaining their oral health goals. If this is the type of care you are seeking for you and your family please call to reserve time with Dr. Marsh for your comprehensive evaluation.
At your first visit with Dr. Marsh you can expect to:
- Meet Dr. Marsh at the beginning of your appointment and to have an opportunity to ask questions or express your concerns so that your new patient experience can be tailored to your needs.
- Have a full series of digital images, or to have Dr. Marsh review images you may have had transferred to our office
- Have an evaluation and discussion with Dr. Marsh regarding any current muscle or TMJ symptoms your are having or have had in the past.
- Have an oral cancer screening
- Have a Comprehensive evaluation of your gums, bone, and supporting structures that are surrounding your teeth
- Have a Comprehensive evaluation of your how your teeth fit and work together to allow you use your teeth without pain or damage to them, as well as an opportunity to understand how your bite may be impacting your overall oral health.
- Have a tooth by tooth report of the health of any dental treatment you have had in the past and any active disease that may be present
- Have diet and oral hygiene counseling if needed
- Have an opportunity to discuss the type of cleaning you will want to schedule based on the health of your gums
- Have photographs of your teeth taken to allow for easy discussions with Dr. Marsh regarding your dental health and to preserve a record of your teeth that can be referenced to evaluate any changes that may occur over time
- Schedule time with Dr. Marsh to review all of the information gathered from your new patient experience, to be able to ask questions and to create a plan with Dr. Marsh to reach your oral health goals
If dental treatment is necessary you can plan to be given options and time to decide what is best for you.
We look forward to making your part of our dental family.
Below is our New Patient Package that you will need to complete on your first visit. You can expedite matters by downloading the package, completing it at home and handing it to our staff when you arrive for your initial visit to our office.
Patient Information Sheet
Dental Materials Facts Sheet
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What to Expect at Your First Visit
Your first visit to our office is designed to get you better acquainted with all we offer as well as introduce you to our caring staff. On your first visit, we will review your medical and dental histories and evaluate your oral health. We will take digital x-rays of your teeth and explain to you whether or not you will require any dental treatment.